Court Marriage in Delhi
In India people spends so much on marriage and this system is getting change as many of our new generation couples opt for a new way to get married – Court Marriage which is inexpensive and easy to execute with the constitution of India. The statute that governs court marriages in India is the “Special Marriage Act 1954” which allows a man and woman of age 21 and 18 respectively to get married without the chaos of rituals and ceremonies.
Gupta and Associates offer legal Court marriage in Delhi, we have an expert legal team with qualified advocates to arrange the whole court marriage procedure with a legal document and assist them with the complete methodology. We offer same-day court marriage in Delhi with hassle-free operations and ease of life.
Essentials for Court Marriage in Delhi
- The Age of marriage couple should be greater than 18 years (for girl) and 21 years (for boy)
- 2 Witnesses for any side is essential
- Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi can take 1 – 2 hours.
- Choose your day for marriage between Monday – Saturday.
- Arya Samaj Marriage certificate will be issued the same day that will be acceptable all over India.
For a free consultation, you can call our court marriage specialist lawyers at Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi. To schedule, your free consultation calls us at 98105 86552.
Documents Required For Court Marriage Registration in Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof: MCD certificate or Matriculation Certification or Passport.
- Residence Proof: Aadhar Card or Voter id Card.
- Wedding Photographs.
- 4 Passport size photographs of bride & groom.
- Divorce decree is required for a divorcee person.
- Death certificate is required in the case of widow/widower.
- Two witnesses required with PAN Card & I.D. Card i.e. Voter Card or Aadhar Card.
- Temple Marriage Certificate/ Wedding card is required.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC / Status Letter) is required from the concerned embassy in the case of Foreign Nationals.
Benefits of Court Marriage in Delhi/NCR
- Economical & Affordable
- Fast Procedure
- Hassle free Marriage
- Under Full security
- Valid Everywhere in the world
- Not Issue with inter-caste or religion
- More Comfortable for Love marriage
Marriage Registration Certificate
We offer and support our clients for the legal court marriage and Arya Samaj Marriage (Registration under Hindu Marriage Act-1955). Under Hindu marriage, the bride and groom can get Love Marriage, Arranged Marriage, and Special Marriage. Our team has expert advocates, advisors, and consultants who take care of everything to successfully solemnize and register the marriage. Under Act-1955, the boy must be at least 21 years, and a girl must be at least 18 years. Arya Samaj Marriage is compulsory for Instant Court Marriage.
Request A Consultation
For more information, book your free consultation with our court marriage experts
Is Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi/NCR Possible?
Yes, the Same day marriage is possible in Delhi/NCR but for certificate, it may take a second day.
Are parents informed about marriage by Notice?
Age Required for Court Marriage in Delhi/NCR?
Under Act-1955, boy’s age least 21+, and girl must be 18+.
Is Same Day court marriage certificate valid everywhere?
How Many witnesses are required for court marriage in Delhi/NCR?
2 witnesses from both sides with their ID proof (voter id/ driving license/ Aadharcard) and above 18 Age
Is Arya Samaj Marriage compulsory for instant marriage of Hindus?
Request A Consultation
Contact for Court Marriage in Delhi
Gupta & Associates offers court marriage services in Delhi/NCR exclusively. We provide the best legal advice in court marriage matters. Our experienced court marriage lawyers Mrs. Sumita Gupta & Mrs. Shikha Gupta are the main key contact for the service in Delhi/NCR.
Call now to our court marriage experts for a free consultation:
Mrs. Sumita Gupta: +91 98105 86552
Mrs. Shikha Gupta: +91 95603 00360
Gupta & Associates
Chamber No. P-27, Post Office Lane,
Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi 110054
Mon to Sat: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Sun: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM (By Appointment)